|HOW TO MANUALLY ENTER BARCODES:
YThe app allows you to manually enter barcodes.
To accomplish this:
1. select New Purchases
2. Choose the retailer from which you purchased the item. 3. Go to the "Scan Barcode" screen. Choose "This item will not scan correctly."
4. Enter the barcode and, if necessary, change the quantity.
5. Select "Scan Another Item" or "I'm Done Scanning." Depending on how many items you have to scan. In this case, we'll select "I'm Done Scanning."
6. You should be directed to the Item Cart page.
7. Click "Continue," and you should be directed to the "Check out" page. Enter the total amount spent, then click "Submit this Shopping Trip."
MY BARCODE IS NOT SCANNING:
Any unusual barcodes will be ignored by the handheld scanner and the Scan n Go app.
The following barcodes are either damaged or sale barcodes (reduced price bar-codes)
If you can remove the reduced price bar-code, you can scan the original bar-code, which may be underneath.
* Some foreign bar-codes that are too long or too short.
* Some clothing/hardware bar-codes.
* Glossy barcodes, such as those found on frozen foods. You must wipe away any water residue.
If you are unable to scan those items, please leave them out and proceed to scan other items.
If you are using the Scan n Go app, please ensure that your device's camera is clean and you are in a well lit area.
SETTING UP MY WIRELESS HANDHELD SCANNER:
Begin by ensuring that your handheld scanner kit contains:
a Wireless Cradle, a handheld scanner, and a power cable
1. Connect the power cable to the back of the handheld scanner and then to the power outlet.
A red light will illuminate the cradle:
*Tip - The green lights on the cradle may flash. This is normal for a handheld scanner.
2. Remove the scanner from the cradle and power it on by pressing the power button on the scanner.
You should see a "Welcome to Aztec" message and the main menu appear.
3. Press the down arrow key located above the number 2 key until you reach the "Office use" menu option (just below "Practice"). Press any blue key to the left or right of the yellow key, to select "Office Use' menu.
4. Select the "Office Use" menu by pressing any blue key to the left or right of the yellow key. The message "call for assistance" will appear on the screen.
5. In the following order, press these three keys: 1. Blue key on the left 2. 0 key 3. The right blue key
"Check Cables..." should now appear on the screen.
6. Insert the scanner into the cradle so it can make a free 1800 call. The phrase "Initializing..." will appear on your scanner's screen. The scanner will keep connecting for a few minutes until it completes successfully. If your scanner connected successfully, you will see the message "Comms Successful." If there are any issues with the system, the scanner will display "communications failed." Please contact us at 1800 456 997 if that is the case.