Are you using click and collect option at your favourite retailers?
All purchases made via online shop or website and later collected at the physical location of the shop fall under online shopping category. Simply search for the name of the store and select the shop's name with "ONLINE" after it. For example, if you just picked up an order from Coles using click and collect, use COLES ONLINE shop name when scanning your purchased products.
Not sure what purchases qualify as click and collect?
- Any purchase you made online using online payment
- For delivery option selected Click & Collect
- PIcked a location of the shop where you will be collecting your purchase
- Got a notification from the shop when your order is ready for collection
- Collected your purchase either the same day or within a short time frame after you placed your order online
Getting a delivery instead?
If you placed your order online, either via website or phone app, your purchase counts as an online purchase. Select online version of the shop from the store list and then scan the items you purchased; for total spend include the delivery fee. For example, you purchased makeup from Sephora via Sephora app or website, choose SEPHORA ONLINE when you get your items delivered to your door, and when you can scan the barcodes. Once scanned, on checkout screen for total spend add both total paid for the products you ordered + delivery fee.