You need to scan all your shopping at least once a week. You can be in the draw for our monthly competition. We have some tips that you can try out.
Below is some good tips to try out:
- Scan the purchase as you unpack
- You can get the people in the household involve in scanning. We have some members who get their partners to scan. Or they get their child/children involve in the scanning
- Some members scan their purchase while they are shopping
Here are some tips from our loyal members:
- Just scan at least once a week to earn your extra point(s)
When scanning large amounts of shopping I break it up into smaller portions
My tip is to scan everything you bring home from shopping & you'll learn fast how to use scanners well.
- Scan as you put your groceries/shopping away. It's quick and easy.
- Don't forget to put your weekly petrol in! I try to do my scans straight away so I dont forget.
Don’t get frustrated with scanning products just enjoy the motion that your helping lead the way to better products
I just unpack my groceries onto the dinner table as I scan I pop them away or I lay everything out and scan everything then put away.
- A lot of things can still be scanned even of its not in the main screen of the app for instance meal kits e.g Hello fresh.
If you can't find where to scan simply ask the IRI Panel via phone or email for handy guidance or suggestions.
- There are two quick ways that I get it over and done with and never forget to do my scan is by every time I buy something; I will scan it right there and then. If its groceries I will scan while packing it in the car or when I get home put it all on the bench at home and scan it before packing away.
- I find it’s best to scan as soon as you get home. I usually unpack shopping and scan as I unpack. Wife than puts most away
Please sign in to leave a comment.