When Invalid IP address message appears on the scanner, follow these instructions (download):
- Press number 8 and the power button together.
- A menu will appear with 3 options. Select option 2 “Activate” by pressing either of the blue keys
- A menu will appear. Select option 1. "Aztec 192" by pressing either of the blue keys
- When the Scanner beeps, press ESC
- When the Scanner displays “Enter PDE” – Scan the number on the bottom of the cradle - the barcode will start with M or N or 0 or RES
- When the Scanner displays “Enter cradle serial number” - Scan the number on the bottom of the cradle – To find the barcode -the barcode will start with M or N or 0 or RES
- When the Scanner displays “Enter office DNS/IP address” – Scan with yellow button – scan the enter I.P barcode
- When the Scanner displays “Enter office port number” – scan with yellow button – barcode with enter Port number
- When the Scanner displays “Enter access point name” – scan with yellow button – barcode with Enter Access point.
- When the Scanner displays ”Please check power and place into cradle”, place the scanner back into the cradle.
- The scanner will display “Initializing”.
- Leave the scanner in the cradle overnight
For OFFICE NUMBER – IP ADDRESS – PORT NUMBER OR ACCESS POINT
PLEASE TURN OVER THE PAGE AND SCAN THE BARCODES, THEY ARE INDIVIDUALLY LABELED
- Please have scanner close to the barcodes
- Clean the top of the scanner screen with a clean cloth ensure the scanner is picking up the Barcode
Download and print the PDF version of the instructions here: https://irishopperpanel.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360001078435/IP%20Reset%20Instructions%20with%20Barcodes.pdf