WE WANT YOUR IRI SHOPPER PANEL EXPERIENCE TO BE A GOOD ONE!
Make the most of your membership with these useful tips!
- Make sure your data transmission is successful every week. If your scanner
or SCAN n GO isn’t working properly or if you can’t scan for more than a
week, please let us know so we can protect your membership.
- Scan your purchases from all the stores you shop in; not only grocery
stores. Include big and small shopping trips using the correct store name
(or store type), and make sure to scan all of your purchases accurately.
- Record all your non-barcoded purchases – If you use the SCAN n GO
app refer to the non-barcoded items list in the app. If you are using the
scanner refer to the shop code booklet to record items with no barcode.
- If there are several people in your household, make sure that everyone’s
purchases are scanned. It is important that you provide details about what
everyone in your household buys so that manufacturers and retailers have
a clear picture of your household’s purchasing habits.
- You earn reward points and bonus points for each week we receive your
purchase data so try your best not to miss a week.
- If we don’t receive data from you for consecutive weeks, you will receive
reminders from us. And, if we don’t receive data from you for an extended
period of time, your membership could be cancelled.
- Respond to all surveys by the due date to earn extra reward points!
You may receive survey invitations via email or SCAN n GO so be sure to
check frequently for surveys that might be waiting for you.
- Make sure we have your current mail and e-mail address. It’s important
that you don’t miss out on any communications.
- Visit the IRI Shopper Panel helpdesk centre, https://irishopperpanel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us,
as often as possible. There is a lot of important, up-to-date information on the
helpdesk centre, so make the most of it.
- Visit the IRI Shopper Panel Facebook page often, it’s a fun way to
share your opinions and interact with other panel members.