Yes, your phone will work exactly the same as before once connected through the scanner. IRI cannot hear any phone calls that are made or received.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my wireless handheld scanner?
- How do I set up my Landline connected handheld scanner?
- How do I know if my holiday hold went through when I put my holiday through my handheld scanner?
- How to scan using my handheld scanner?
- I need to add / change Shop Locations on my Cipher scanner. What should I do?
- Why do I need a filter for my Cipher Fixed kit?
- I tried setting up Cipher Fixed kit. I need a double adaptor and/or cable. What should I do?
- What do I do if I no longer have a Landline connection for my scanner?
- What do I do if I make a mistake in scanning ?
- When I place the scanner in the cradle it only displays “Please check power and telephone are connected and place into cradle”.