The unit uses a very small amount of power – less than a 25 watt light bulb during the time it is being used to scan.
Articles in this section
- How do I scan items with no barcodes on the handheld scanner?
- How do I set up my wireless handheld scanner?
- Guide: How to scan using a scanner for the first time.
- How do I know if my holiday went through when I put my holiday through my handheld scanner?
- How to scan using my handheld scanner?
- What do I do if I make a mistake in scanning ?
- When I place the scanner in the cradle it only displays “Please check power and telephone are connected and place into cradle”.
- My points have not Updated on my handheld scanner. What should I do?
- My Cipher Scanner is not holding charge but the Red MR light is on What should I do?
- I have noticed The Red MR light is no longer lit up on the cradle, What do I do?