Start by checking your handheld scanner kit contains:
- A Wireless Cradle
- a handheld scanner
- a power cable.
1. Connect the power cable to the back of the handheld scanner, and then to your power point.
You will see a Red light come onto cradle:
*Tip - The green lights can flash on the cradle. This is normal for the handheld scanner.
2. Take the scanner out of the cradle, turn it on by holding the power key on the scanner. You should get a “Welcome to Aztec” message and the main menu should appear.
3. Press the down arrow key located above the number 2 key, until you reach”Office use” menu option (right below “Practice”). Press any blue key, located left or right of the yellow key, to select "Office Use" menu.
4. Press any blue key, located left or right of the yellow key, to select "Office Use" menu. You will see "call for assistance" message on the screen .
5. Press these three keys in the following order:
1. Left Blue key
2. 0 key
3. Right Blue key
The screen should now display “Check Cables…”
6. Place the scanner into the cradle, so the scanner can make a free 1800 call. You will see “Initializing…” on your scanner screen. The scanner will continue to connect for a couple of minutes until it finishes successfully. You will see "Comms Successful" message if your scanner connected successfully. If there are any problems with the system, the scanner will will show “comms failed”. Call us on 1800 456 997, if that's the case,
If you are experiencing difficulty please call us on 1800 456 997 option 2.