On a Windows version with a Start Menu (All except for Windows 8 / 8.1), just click on “All Programs” (or “All Apps”), scroll down to the Digital Trends App folder, click to open it, then click “Digital Trends App” and confirm.
Below is how to uninstall using Windows Control Panel, alternatively.
Opening Windows Control Panel
- Windows XP and 7:
Choose “Control Panel” from the Windows Start menu .
- Windows 8, 8.1 or 10:
Press the Windows key + , then choose “Control Panel” from the “Quicklink” menu.
- Then on the Control Panel:
- Windows XP:
Click on “Add or Remove Programs”
- Windows Vista and 7:
Click on “Programs and Features”
- Windows 8 to 10:
Click on “Uninstall a program”
- Click on Digital Trends App in the list of installed programs (scroll down if necessary), then:
- Windows XP:
click on the button
- All other Windows versions:
click on “Uninstall” at the top of the window:
- Confirm the security request by clicking “Yes”. The software will then uninstall automatically.
- You will get the message that the application has successfully been uninstalled. Click “Finish”.
Further questions and support
You can contact us with any questions you may have via our helpdesk on 1800 456 997 (toll-free). Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (excluding public holidays). Outside of these operating hours, please leave a message including your name and your telephone number, and we will respond to you the next working day. You can also contact us directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond during our operating hours.