As a panel member, you will be given a handheld scanner or access to the Scan n Go app.
You'll use the scanner or app to scan the barcodes on all the products you, or anyone else in your household, purchased during a shopping trip. You'll also record other information about your shopping trips, like where you shopped, how much you paid, how many you bought, and more.
You can transmit the shopping data via Scan n Go or the handheld scanner. Our handheld scanner will connect to your power point and the data is automatically transmitted to us at no cost to you.
To remain an active member of the panel you are required to:
- Scan every week at least once a week
- Send us weekly purchases with number of items that reflect the size of your household. For example, we expect a 4 person family household to buy more products each week than a single person household. All purchases count, online and offline, groceries, household items, pharmacy, toiletries, liquor, fresh (e.g) fruits & vegetables and takeaway. If you only buy a couple things at the grocery store each week and eat takeaway mainly, you are expected to record the takeaway purchases that week to reflect your household consumption. How do I record a takeaway purchase?
- Scan all the items you buy in a week. If you do your grocery shopping fortnightly, you can scan your top up items like milk and bread, non-barcoded purchases like takeaway and delivery, weekly newspaper delivery, on the go purchases such as coffee or pre-packaged food, and even petrol. How do I scan petrol?
- Notify us if you are unable to scan for several weeks when you are going on holiday or any other reason. We will place your account on holiday for up to 4 weeks and you will still earn your weekly points (you will not be eligible for bonus points during that period). Learn more here
- Let us know if you have any issues at all with your equipment or the Scan n Go app, your rewards or redemptions, or a general comment or concern. We have a dedicated member support and happiness team that will help you with you any issues you might have as a member. You can message us by emails firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1 800 456 997 (Monday - Friday, 9AM to 5PM AEST excluding holidays)
It's an interesting project and I love doing it plus I will eventually earn some rewards. I'd like to earn shopping vouchers for the supermarkets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.