Your shopping information is collected via scanner or Scan n Go. The scanner’s memory will save all your scan data and will transmit that information to IRI via scanner base unit. The base unit connects automatically to IRI at no cost to you. You do no need to have a phone line to join or pay for the transmission. When you use Scan n Go to scan your purchases. Your shopping history is transmitted to us as soon as you finish and tap ‘Transmit’.
Articles in this section
- I can't login into the Scan n Go app
- How Do I Refer a Friend?
- How do I scan no barcode items with the Scan n Go app?
- How do I check how many points I have?
- What do I do when a barcode is not scanning?
- My Profile - clicking "Save Details" does not save my profile details
- How do I add new household members?
- How to reset my hand held scanner
- The Scan n GO App prompts me that it has not been able to transmit my scanned data. What should I do?
- How do I update my Scan n Go app to the latest version?