Yes, you will need a reliable 4G or Wifi Connection to send us the scans. It doesn't take up a lot of your data, as much as sending a text message.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter petrol using the Scan n Go app?
- How do I scan and transmit my purchase?
- How to manually type in barcode on Scan n Go app
- Why did my Scan n Go app stop working?
- How do I download the SCAN n GO app?
- How do I update my Android device?
- How do I save my favourite shops on the Scan n Go app?
- I’m having trouble scanning a barcode. What should I do?
- Is the SCAN n GO App going to affect my phone functionality/ surfing speed?
- What is the data and storage usage for Scan n Go?