This procedure should only take 5 minutes.
Please follow the steps below:
- Check that all cords a plug into the cradle correctly.
- The red MR light in front of the cradle is on at all times. If not, please contact us on 1800 456 997. If the MR light is on, please continue reading.
- Switch the cradle off at the power for 30 seconds then turn the power on. Ensure that the MR light is on.
- Switch on the scanner by holding down the red “power on” key at the bottom right hand corner.
- You should get a welcome to Aztec message then the main menu will appear. Press the down arrow key which is the key above the number 2, until you reach “Office Use”. Office Use is not displayed on the current screen, but it is the last option after “Practice”. Once “Office Use” is highlighted, press either blue key.
- The screen should now display “Call for Assistance”. Press these three keys one after another - left blue key, the number 0 and the right blue key. The screen should now display “Check Cables…” At this point, please place the scanner into the cradle and it will make a free 1800 call – it will show “Initialising…” and it will continue to connect for a couple of minutes until it finishes successfully. If there are any problems with the system it will show “comms failed”.
If you have moved to the NBN network please contact us as we may need to switch you to a NBN compatible Scanner Kit, Contact us on 1800 456 997 option 2.
Thank you for your assistance.
IRI Shopper Panel Team