iRi Shopper Panel is more than just a survey company. You are invited to partake in a NATIONAL SHOPPER SURVEY and help make a difference. The National shopper survey is an independent study aimed at informing Australian retailers and manufacturers about the way Australians shop. By having our panel members scanning the barcodes of the purchases they make, we monitor what people buy, which helps to ensure that Australian households are provided with what they want and need. This kind of information is extremely valuable to manufacturers and retailers who are making decisions about what type of brands and products to sell to consumers.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the IRI Shopper Panel?
- What do I need to do as an active member of IRI Shopper Panel?
- I sent you my first scan. How do I earn points and redeem them for a $20 Gift card
- How is our Shopper Panel different to other market research companies?
- How do I get rewarded for my participation on the panel?
- Does the Scan n Go app or membership cost anything?
- Does it cost anything to participate?
- I have not received my login details after I qualified for the iRi shopper panel?
- What will happen to my information?
- What do I get for doing this?