When you go to do your shopping, and you buy items that have no bar-code, you do need to add those items in your scanned shop, only enter the total amount you spent.
For Example: I have done a shop in Woolworths. In my basket, I have bread, milk, tissue boxes and apples.
Note: As long as you have a bar-coded item to scan, then you can scan in your no bar-code items, otherwise you do not need to record your no-bar-code purchases when using your cipher kit.
- Select “Enter purchases”
- Scan the Shop code
(Using the example; I will scan the Woolworths bar-code)
- Select the Store Location ( You can select "OTHER" if you're not able to find the location of the store on the handpiece )
- Enter the Total amount spent
(Enter the amount including the non-bar-code items. Example: My total spent at Woolworths is $50.00, that included $20.00 on apples)
- Scan the items ( items with bar-code)
- Enter the price of that item
- Enter the Quantity and press the blue key to enter
- Continue scan all bar-code items then scan the “End Session” Bar-code.
If you have any issues or questions in regards to scanning non-bar-code items. Please call 1800 456 997 option 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org