When you go to do your shopping, and you buy items that have no barcode, you do need to add those items in your scanned shop, only enter the total amount you spent.
For Example: I have done a shop in Woolworth. In my basket, I have bread, milk, tissue boxes and apples.
- Select “Enter purchases”
- Scan the Shop code
(Using the example; I will scan the Woolworth barcode)
- Select the Store Location
- Enter the Total amount spent
(Enter the amount including the non-barcode items. Example: My total spent at Woolworth is $50.00, that included $20.00 on apples)
- Scan the items ( items with barcode)
- Enter the price of that item
- Enter the Quantity and press the blue key to enter
- Continue scan all barcode items then scan the “End Session” Barcode.
Note: As long as you have a barcoded item to scan, then you can scan in your non–barcode items, otherwise you do not need to record your non-barcode purchases when using your cipher kit.
If you have any issues or questions in regards to scanning non-barcode items. Please call 1800 456 997 option 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org