When you go to do your shopping, and you buy items that have no bar code, you do need to add those items to your scanned shop, only enter the total amount you spent.
For Example, I have done a shop in Woolworths. In my basket, I have bread, milk, tissue boxes and apples.
Note: You will need a barcoded item/s that you have purchased from the same shop to be able to follow the steps below. If you only have non–barcoded items from your shop, you will not be able to scan them in. Please leave them out and scan your other shops.
- Select “Enter purchases”
- Scan the Shop code
(Using the example; I will scan the Woolworths bar-code)
- Select the Store Location ( You can select "OTHER" if you're not able to find the location of the store on the handpiece )
- Enter the Total amount spent
(Enter the amount including the non-bar-code items. Example: My total spent at Woolworths is $50.00, that included $20.00 on apples)
- Scan the items ( items with bar-code)
- Enter the price of that item
- Enter the Quantity and press the blue key to enter
- Continue scan all bar-code items then scan the “End Session” Bar-code.
If you have any issues or questions in regards to scanning non-bar-code items. Please call 1800 456 997 or email: email@example.com