When you go to fill up at the petrol station, and go to pay for your petrol. You need to buy something with a bar code on it. For example, a chocolate bar.
How to scan the petrol:
HandHeld scanner user
- Select "Enter Purchases" and press either blue key to enter
- Scan the Shop code booklet.
If you have misplace your shop code booklet. Please click here
- Next screen will display "Select location". Using the arrow keys to highlight either the suburb or state and then press either blue key to enter.
- It will ask you to enter the total amount spend. You would enter the total price of both the item you purchased at the petrol station and the petrol price. For example; you brought a chocolate bar for $2.00 and petrol was $30.00. The total price you will enter will be $32.00.
- Then press either blue key to enter.
- Scan the item you have purchased by holding down the yellow button.
- The screen will ask you for the price of the item. You will enter in the price you pay for that item you brought at the petrol station.
- Then it will take you to the screen where you can continue scanning other items you brought at the petrol station. If you have scanned everything that was brought from the petrol station.
- Please scan the "enter session" bar code at the end of the Shop code Bar code or enter "9999" using the number key pad.
If you have any issue or question about scanning in your petrol. Please contact us on our toll free number 1800 456 997. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com