The ‘BS’ key allows you to backspace when you have made a mistake selecting the wrong option, scanning wrong shop code, entering wrong amount or quantity. The ‘BS’ key will not work once you have scanned your first item.
Articles in this section
- How do I scan items with no barcodes on the handheld scanner?
- How do I set up my wireless handheld scanner?
- How to scan using my handheld scanner?
- What do I do if I make a mistake in scanning ?
- When I place the scanner in the cradle it only displays “Please check power and telephone are connected and place into cradle”.
- My points have not Updated on my handheld scanner. What should I do?
- The hand-piece is not holding charge but the Red MR light on the cradle is on What should I do?
- I have noticed The Red MR light is no longer lit up on the cradle, What do I do?
- I am getting an error on my Handheld scanner: “Comms Failed – No dial tone – please check connections” What do I do ?
- How do I enter holidays from my handheld scanner? I don't want to lose reward points.