The ‘BS’ key allows you to backspace when you have made a mistake selecting the wrong option, scanning wrong shop code, entering wrong amount or quantity. The ‘BS’ key will not work once you have scanned your first item.
Articles in this section
- How do I scan items with no barcodes on the handheld scanner?
- How do I set up my wireless handheld scanner?
- Guide: How to scan using a scanner for the first time.
- How do I know if my holiday went through when I put my holiday through my handheld scanner?
- How to scan using my handheld scanner?
- What do I do if I make a mistake in scanning ?
- When I place the scanner in the cradle it only displays “Please check power and telephone are connected and place into cradle”.
- My points have not Updated on my handheld scanner. What should I do?
- My Cipher Scanner is not holding charge but the Red MR light is on What should I do?
- I have noticed The Red MR light is no longer lit up on the cradle, What do I do?