The ‘BS’ key allows you to backspace when you have made a mistake selecting the wrong option, scanning wrong shop code, entering wrong amount or quantity. The ‘BS’ key will not work once you have scanned your first item.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my wireless handheld scanner?
- How do I know if my holiday hold went through when I put my holiday through my handheld scanner?
- How to scan using my handheld scanner?
- I need to add / change Shop Locations on my Cipher scanner. What should I do?
- What do I do if I no longer have a Landline connection for my scanner?
- What do I do if I make a mistake in scanning ?
- When I place the scanner in the cradle it only displays “Please check power and telephone are connected and place into cradle”.
- My points/ code words have not changed/Updated on my handheld scanner. What should I do?
- My Cipher Scanner is not holding charge but the Red MR light is on What should I do?
- I have noticed The Red MR light is no longer lit up on the cradle, What do I do?