The Scan n Go app itself is about the same size as most other apps such as Yellow or White Pages (< 10MB) and the data use to transmit shopping is less than a single e-mail per week.
Articles in this section
- I can't login into the Scan n Go app
- How do I enter petrol using the Scan n Go app?
- How do I scan and transmit my purchase?
- How do I scan no barcode items with the Scan n Go app?
- Ho do I record online purchases?
- How to manually type in barcode on Scan n Go app
- Why did my Scan n Go app stop working?
- How do I download the SCAN n GO app?
- How do I update my Android device?
- How do I save my favourite shops on the Scan n Go app?